Anyone can make predictions about the future. The real question is, "What does God have to say about it?"
The end times is one of those areas of theology where people have many wild opinions. Don't get caught up in all the internet speculations and doomsday prognostications. The real place to find out about the future is the Word of God.
In What Does the Bible Say About the Future?, radio host and prophecy expert Dr. Charlie Dyer offers you an insightful look at the end times that's grounded not in human fantasies but in the very revelation of God. The Bible actually does have a lot to say about the future. It's an important topic for you to study. So instead of taking your cues from the self-appointed prophets of today, let Dr. Dyer take you right back to Scripture. You'll get answers to questions like:
• Are we in the last days right now?
• Are pandemics like Covid-19 a fulfillment of Bible prophecy?
• What is the Battle of Armageddon?
• What is the next event on God's prophetic calendar?
• Where is the United States in Bible prophecy?
• And most importantly . . . If prophecy is true, what difference should it make in my life?
God didn't give us Bible prophecy to tickle our imagination or satisfy our intellectual curiosity. Rather, God wants us to know about the end times so we can be confident in His eternal purposes. With a biblical understanding of the future, you'll be powerfully equipped to live with faith and hope today!
Paperback, 128 pages.