Dealing with the basics of the Christian life, this simple, informal book offers counsel from both the biblical text and human experience. (More than 1,000,000 in print)
This book utilizes the New King James translation.
Table of Contents
1. What Happened to Me?
2. How Long Will This New-Found Joy Last?
3. The Battle Ahead
4. How Do I Act Like A Christian?
5. What to Do About the Bible?
6. How Can I Pray?
7. Do I Have to Testify?
8. What Shall I do with My Life?
9. Worldliness—and What to Do About It
Paperback, 112 pages.