Featuring contributions from Al Mohler, John MacArthur, Mark Dever, and more
Curating insights from some of America’s greatest Christian minds, High King of Heaven is a series of reflections on Christology, one of the church’s central doctrines. It contains essays from over twenty well-known pastors and theologians, including John MacArthur, Mark Dever, Albert Mohler, Miguel Nuñez, and Ligon Duncan.
Each essay not only elucidates an aspect of Christ’s person and work, but also demonstrates how it applies to the life of the church. After reading High King of Heaven, readers will:
● Have a deeper understanding of Jesus’ nature and redemptive work
● Be inspired to worship Christ with greater passion and reverence
● Come away motivated and equipped to defend the orthodox view of Christ
● Be equipped to better teach and preach about Jesus’ divinity and humanity
● Be conversant with current challenges and debates in the area of Christology
There are some subjects you can never out-study, and Christology is one of them. Any Christian who wants a greater appreciation for the work of our Lord and Savior, who wants to worship Him in spirit and truth, and who wants increased confidence in the church’s historic confessions concerning Him will delight in High King of Heaven.
Hardcover, 400 pages.