Learning Just Became BIG FUN!
Families, schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
- who were the first emperors of
- what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of
- where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
as well as how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the destruction of civilization for others.
Understanding how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners to make history for themselves!